We have several criteria when we prepare our food in the household. Meals should be healthy, flavorful (one that we won’t get tired of), within our budget, and if possible, won’t take more than 30 minutes to prepare. Of course, there are times you won’t be able to limit it to even less than an hour – at the most though, we still try to target that 30-minute mark.
So to make this all too quick, rather than scrolling down before getting to the recipe. Here it is:
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
2 tablespoons olive oil (or oil of your choice)
500 grams of boneless, skinless chicken breast (cut in tidbits)
140 grams cauliflower
200 grams of broccoli
375 grams of zucchini (large zucchini)
100 grams of mixed bell peppers (cut into squares)
1 small onion (cut into squares)
4 cloves of garlic, minced
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper ground
- Heat the pan. Put in the oil in the heated skillet.
- Add the garlic and onion. Sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the chicken, salt and pepper. Sauté until the chicken turns close to golden brown.
- Once golden brown, add the broccoli, cauliflower and bell pepper.
- When the veggies added appear softer, add in the zucchini.
- Sauté until preference of veggies has been met.
- Serve with quinoa, lettuce or as it is!
To add a little more spice, you can add in a teaspoon of chili powder. Comment below if you enjoyed it and let me know if there are options you want to add in.
Love and light,
Estimated nutritional information based on ingredients used:
Calories: 382 Calories (per serving)
Total Carbohydrates: 12.2 g
Fat: 25.2 g
Protein: 29.8 g
Sodium: 629.6 mg
Potassium: 577.3 mg
Fiber: 4.2 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sugar: 3.9 g
Vitamin A: 25.4 %
Vitamin C: 184.5 %
Calcium: 13.7 %
Iron: 14.3 %